Saturday, September 8, 2007

Go Bills!

Just wanted to put up another Celsius design. I put some red eyes into it and I think for just a head, it doesn't get confused as a goat head and looks a lot meaner than a mollusk with different colored horns and raccoon eyes.



And this is no disrespect to the goat head at all, while it was questionable decision back in 1996, I actually grew to live with this logo...It took 5 years to finally live with the goat. Learning or growing to live with the slug will not happen for me. That concept does not compute.

I'd love to see it on a T-shirt.

Anyone else stunned/shocked/sad/happy for Michigan getting beat AGAIN today?

Tomorrow, God has declared a day of rest for slug hating as the Buffalo Bills circle the wagons on Travis Henry, his nine kids, his nine baby's mommas, and the rest of the Denver Broncos at the Ralph.

Bills 31
Broncos 28

It won't be pretty but it will be a "W"

3 comments:

Pete said...

this logo is awesome!!

Anonymous said...

this is butt ugly

W.R. Little said...

This is the first time I've seen this site. All I know is, I love this logo.